In our centers, we deliver high-quality, specialized care that is safe, supportive, and convenient. With a new model of early term abortion care, clients who come into our centers can find relief, strength, and confidence.
Set up an appointment using the button below, or call us any time at (855)-SAY-CARA. We’ll work with you to find a convenient appointment time.
- Caring, non-judgmental abortion care to 13 weeks; offering the abortion pill as well as the carafem procedure
- Birth control counseling and provision: we offer condoms, birth control pills, injectables, and reduced-cost emergency contraception
- A typical appointment lasts about 1 hour or less
- Please do not bring guests or children with you to your appointment. For the protection of our clients and staff, we have had to limit the number of people invited into our offices.
- All visitors to a carafem health center must wear a face covering. A face covering can be any covering that snuggly covers the entire nose and mouth without gaps.
- We also ask that if you are ill or have a fever, that you reschedule your appointment until a later time.
Cost and Insurance
- Abortion cost: $600 (out of pocket) for the abortion pill and $700 (out of pocket) for the carafem procedure. Click here for more info about what is included in your appointment
Location: Find us just outside Nashville in Mt Juliet. We are on the second floor of a medical building. When you arrive, there is parking outside the front of the building and some limited parking in the back. You’ll find a small doorbell at the front of our office door to alert our staff that you have arrived.
Driving: From Nashville traveling West- Take Interstate 40 Eastbound and exit onto Mt Juliet Rd/TN 171. Go South on Mt Juliet Rd for 1/2 a mile and turn right onto Crossings Circle. The road curves around to the right. The building is on the left.