Due to Tennessee’s abortion ban, carafem’s Mt. Juliet health center will no longer provide procedural abortion or abortion pills effective August 25, 2022. carafem’s doors will remain open and in compliance with state law offering a wide range of services including affordable birth control options, STI testing and treatment, pregnancy testing and ultrasound for pregnancy dating.
Set up an appointment using the button below, or call us any time at (855)-SAY-CARA. We’ll work with you to find a convenient appointment time.
- Please do not bring guests or children with you to your appointment. For the protection of our clients and staff, we have had to limit the number of people invited into our offices.
- All visitors to a carafem health center must wear a face covering. A face covering can be any covering that snuggly covers the entire nose and mouth without gaps.
- We also ask that if you are ill or have a fever, please reschedule your appointment until a later time
- Birth control counseling and provision: we offer condoms, birth control pills, injectables, implants, IUDs, and reduced-cost emergency contraception
- STI testing and treatment, including HIV testing and PREP
- Pregnancy testing and ultrasounds for pregnancy dating
- Breast exams
- Reproductive and sexual health wellness exams with Pap
- A typical appointment lasts about 30 minutes or less
We accept both private and public (TennCare) health insurances. If you are concerned about being able to pay for your appointment with carafem, please call us at 855-729-2272 and we will work with you to ensure you receive the compassionate, high-quality care you deserve.
Location: Find us just outside Nashville in Mt Juliet. We are on the second floor of a medical building. When you arrive, there is parking outside the front of the building and some limited parking in the back. You’ll find a small doorbell at the front of our office door to alert our staff that you have arrived.
Driving: From Nashville traveling West- Take Interstate 40 Eastbound and exit onto Mt Juliet Rd/TN 171. Go South on Mt Juliet Rd for 1/2 a mile and turn right onto Crossings Circle. The road curves around to the right. The building is on the left.
Apple Maps is incorrectly displaying carafem as closed, which is false. Apple has been notified of this error.