Part of our vision when founding carafem was to create the most safe, professional, and welcoming environment possible for those needing access to birth control or when facing an unexpected pregnancy. We knew that seeking medical care, especially reproductive healthcare, could create feelings of anxiety and fear. For this reason, we have focused on creating the highest standards of quality with a focus on our client’s experience.
carafem clients are encouraged to provide feedback about their experience in a variety of ways, including on-line surveys from a tablet or cell phone or by written comment card. After only four months since opening our doors, the results of this feedback have been overwhelming:
- 100% of respondents ‘strongly agreed’ (94%) or ‘agreed’ (6%) that they would recommend carafem to a friend.
- Over 92% ‘strongly agreed’ that ‘carafem cares about me and treated me with kindness and respect.’
- More than 81% strongly agreed that carafem’s overall service exceeded their expectations (19% ‘agreed’).
In short, women are very happy with the service they receive at carafem. We are very proud of these results and will continue to collect feedback and use that information to keep improving our customer experience.
The reasons behind such high client satisfaction rates are not a mystery. carafem treats each woman with care, kindness, and professionalism. Our services are provided with the client in mind. A few examples:
- Our health centers feel comfortable, relaxed and private. In our office, you will notice that the environment is warm and inviting and our staff is professional and kind.
- We offer a full range of services (now including implants and IUCs) at convenient hours including evenings and weekend appointments.
- Information is provided in a clear, accurate, non-judgmental way. Our first advertising campaign was unapologetic, bold, and took people by surprise.
From all of us at carafem – thank you for choosing us and ranking us so highly! Whether you came to us just for emergency contraception, to talk about your options, or for an abortion, we are glad you chose us. It was – and will continue to be – an honor to support you.
Were you a carafem client? We would love to hear your feedback! Please consider writing about your experience, positive or negative. Thank you!
Psst – are you following us on Twitter yet? Stay up-to-date with posts like this and more:
— carafem (@carafem) September 2, 2015