Missed your period? Worried you might be pregnant?
If you don’t want to be pregnant, you may be eligible to use a new medication option as soon as 28 days from when your last period started. This medication is available as soon as 28 days from your last period with no requirement to wait several weeks for treatment. Contact us today.
You could get a discount on your care:
- Birth control didn’t work?
- Oops, didn’t use a method of birth control?
- Used Plan B but it didn’t work.
- Was it too late to use Plan B?
What are Missed Period Pills?
We are conducting a study that uses Mifepristone and Misoprostol within as little as 28 days from your last period. The pills are safe, effective, and have been used by millions of people worldwide and are a great early option.
Get Started Now:
If you match the following eligibility requirements you can get the process started today! Give us a call to see if you qualify. We will start the process with you as soon as possible.
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I am over 28 days from when my most recent menstrual period started but less than 3 weeks late for my period.
- I typically have regular monthly periods.
- I am willing to make a visit to the carafem health center in the Washington, DC metro area.
Call to See If You Qualify
If you are interested in Missed Period Pills, please call us at (855) Say-Cara to see if you qualify.