In our centers, we deliver high-quality, specialized care that is safe, supportive, and convenient. With a new model of early term abortion care, clients who come into our centers can find relief, strength, and confidence.
Get in person care at our Chicago location
Schedule an in person appointment at our Skokie, IL office for abortion care, birth control, and STI / UTI testing. Insurance is accepted in-office and financial assistance in available to those who qualify.
- Free in-office care with active Illinois Medicaid
- $50 discount for those with Medicaid from states other than Illinois
- Abortion Pill $475 / In-Office Procedure $550
- Insurance accepted: Give us a call for information
- All communication is private & secure
Online Abortion Care
You can now determine your eligibility in Illinois for at home abortion care with an immediate evaluation, available 24/7.
- No video visit or office visit required
- Discreetly delivered in 1-4 days once prescribed
- Free shipping (unless expedited shipping is selected)
- 24/7 text support from medical experts
- From $0 – $199 sliding scale fees depending on eligibility
- Please do not bring guests or children with you to your appointment. For the protection of our clients and staff, we have had to limit the number of people invited into our offices.
- All visitors to a carafem health center must wear a face covering. A face covering can be any covering which, snuggly covers the entire nose and mouth without gaps.
- We also ask that if you are ill or have a fever, that you reschedule your appointment until a later time
Abortion care should be accessible to all who want it — cost should never be a reason you can’t get an abortion with carafem. We partner with abortion funds to offer financial assistance to those who qualify, and accept health insurance for in-person appointments. If you are concerned about being able to pay for your abortion appointment with carafem, please visit this page or call us at 855-729-2272, and we will work with you to ensure you receive the compassionate, high-quality abortion care you deserve.
Driving: From the south, take 94 to exit 37B (Dempster St). Take a left at Gross Point, a left on Skokie Blvd, and a right on Golf Road. The health center will be on your right. From the north, take 94 to exit 35 (Old Orchard Rd). Turn left on Old Orchard, right on Skokie, and a left on Golf Rd. The health center is located in Tower 1 (tower closest to Golf Road), called the Concourse Office Plaza. carafem is located in Suite 920.
Transit: Skokie Health center is located at South Golf Road and Knox. From Chicago, the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Purple line will take you to Davis Purple line station, then you can take bus 208 West to Golf Road and Knox. You can also take Metra Up-N train to Kenosha till Davis Street/ Evanston and take CTA bus 208 West at Davis and Maple. The health center is located in Tower 1 (tower closest to Golf Road), called the Concourse Office Plaza. carafem is located in Suite 920.
Air: Less than 15 miles from the Chicago O’Hare International Airport. Take I-190E to 294 N. Take exit 44A to merge onto US-14 E / E Dempster St. Follow Harlem Ave and Golf Rd to the Concourse Office Plaza. carafem is located in Tower 1 (closest to Golf Road) in Suite 920.