In our centers, we deliver high-quality, specialized care that is safe, supportive, and convenient. With a new model of early term abortion care, clients who come into our centers can find relief, strength, and confidence.
Or call us any time at (855)-SAY-CARA and we’ll work with you to find a convenient appointment time!
- Caring, non-judgmental abortion care up to 13 weeks; offering the abortion pill as well as the carafem procedure.
- A typical appointment lasts about 1 hour or less.
- Birth control counseling and provision: we offer condoms, birth control pills, injectables, same day appointments for implants, same day appointments IUDs, reduced cost emergency contraception
- STI testing (chlamydia & gonorrhea)
- Interested in receiving abortion medication through the mail? carafem is participating in the TelAbortion study and if you have an address in Georgia where you can receive mail, you may qualify. Click here to review the criteria and contact us.
Cost and Insurance
- Abortion cost: $475 (out of pocket) for the abortion pill, $550 (out of pocket) for the carafem procedure. Click here for more info about what is included in your appointment
- Most insurance is accepted — give us a call for coverage information
Hear what others have to say about carafem: read reviews and experiences.
- Get off at Buckhead station
- Board the correct bus (based on schedule as it changes frequently)
- Get off at stop Peachtree Rd NW @ Palisades Rd
- Walk about a block south and the building is on the right (Macquarium building)