Missed your period? Our study may help you find it.
Has this happened to you?
- Birth control didn’t work?
- Oops, didn’t use a method of birth control?
- Used Plan B but it didn’t work.
- Was it too late to use Plan B?
If you don’t want to be pregnant, you may be eligible to use an early option to bring back your period with pills. This medication is available as soon as 28 days from your last period with no requirement to wait several weeks for treatment. Contact us today.
We are conducting a study that uses Mifepristone and Misoprostol within as little as 28 days from your last period. The pills are safe, effective, and have been used by millions of people worldwide and are a great early option.
Are you eligible?
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I am over 28 days from when my most recent menstrual period started but less than 3 weeks late for my period.
- I typically have regular monthly periods.
- I am willing to make 2 visits to the carafem health center in the Washington, DC metro area.
If you meet the above criteria, please contact us via the secure and HIPAA-compliant contact form below. We will contact you within a few days.