Missed your period? We can help!
If you recently:
- had unprotected sex and missed your period
- and don’t want to be pregnant, you may be eligible to use pills to bring back your period.
We are conducting a study on the use of mifepristone and misoprostol for people who are concerned about a possible unwanted pregnancy, but are too late to use emergency contraception. They may also be too early to know for sure if they are pregnant.
The pills are safe, effective, and have been used by millions of people worldwide and can be used after a late period to prevent or interrupt a very early pregnancy.
Are you eligible?
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I am between 1 to 3 weeks late for my period.
- I typically have regular monthly periods.
- I am willing to make 2 visits to the carafem health center in the Washington, DC metro area.
If you meet the above criteria, please contact us via the secure and HIPAA-compliant contact form below.