Welcome Physicians and Community Partners
Hello, nice to meet you! Thank you for your interest in carafem. We welcome your referrals and will ensure your patients receive the utmost support, respect, and quality medical care at carafem. Don’t just take our word for it — check out our reviews from clients for each location here; and our annual reports here, which share client satisfaction scores by year. Over 99% of clients agree they would recommend carafem to a friend.
carafem offers convenient, affordable services focusing on early term abortion and birth control. We utilize research and technology to provide abortion services that offer greater convenience, enhanced medical professionalism, and personalized comfort. carafem provides clear, accurate, client-focused information and the latest advances in medical care in a comforting, high quality setting.
carafem specializes in first trimester abortions. This means that our staff are experts at providing the abortion pill and Manual Uterine Aspiration (or, as we like to call it, the carafem procedure).
Here’s a few more reasons why carafem is different. We offer:
- Affordable out-of-pocket cost for an all-inclusive abortion visit (including pregnancy testing and Rhogam if Rh negative). The carafem procedure cost varies by location; please see our locations page for specific pricing information.
- Flexible appointments to accommodate your client’s schedule: open on nights and weekends.
- Shorter appointment times (usually 60 minutes) with one on one time with the clinician
- 24/7 availability by telephone in English and Spanish
- Small, de-medicalized centers designed for privacy
- Clear, medically accurate information in language that is easy to understand
- Access to a full range of contraceptive options
Contact us at [email protected] to:
- Request more carafem materials for your patients.
- Speak with someone about how carafem will help provide care for your patients facing an unintended pregnancy.
- Request a visit to one of our health centers.
- Request training for your staff about abortion options/counseling your patients.
For more information about carafem, sign up for our 2-3 times per month email newsletter here.