In our centers, we deliver high-quality, specialized care that is safe, supportive, and convenient. With a new model of early term abortion care, clients who come into our centers can find relief, strength, and confidence.
Get in person care at our Washington DC location
Schedule an in person appointment at our Chevy Chase, MD office for abortion care, birth control, and STI / UTI testing. Insurance is accepted in-office and financial assistance in available to those who qualify.
- Free in-office care with active Maryland Medicaid
- $50 discount for those with Medicaid from states other than Maryland
- Abortion Pill $450 / In-Office Procedure $550
- Insurance accepted: Give us a call for information
- All communication is private & secure
Home abortion care experience with 24/7 medical support
You can now determine your eligibility in Maryland for at home abortion care with an immediate evaluation, available 24/7.
- Available to people in Maryland and Virginia
- No video visit or office visit required
- Discreetly delivered in 1-4 days once prescribed
- From $0 – $225 depending on your eligibility for financial aid
Abortion care via Video visit with 24/7 medical support
Abortion care visit visits give you a chance to speak directly with a medical provider. Schedule your visit to begin your care, then medication will be mailed in 1-4 days following your appointment.
- Available to people in DC
- Schedule a video visit to begin your care
- 24/7 medical support from experts
- From $0 – $249 depending on your eligibility for financial aid
- Please do not bring guests or children with you to your appointment. For the protection of our clients and staff, we have had to limit the number of people invited into our offices.
- All visitors to a carafem health center must wear a face covering. A face covering can be any covering which, snuggly covers the entire nose and mouth without gaps.
- We also ask that if you are ill or have a fever, that you reschedule your appointment until a later time.
Abortion care should be accessible to all who want it — cost should never be a reason you can’t get an abortion with carafem. We partner with abortion funds to offer financial assistance to those who qualify, and accept health insurance for in-person appointments. If you are concerned about being able to pay for your abortion appointment with carafem, please visit this page or call us at 855-729-2272, and we will work with you to ensure you receive the compassionate, high-quality abortion care you deserve.
Our DC Metro center is located 3 blocks away from the Friendship Heights metro station on the red line, and is also conveniently located near several bus lines such as the 1, 11, 31, 32, 36, 37, E2, E4, and N4.